OpenTech Summit - Blockchains for Shared Mobility
Connected Mobility - Distributed Mobility
The event in Open Space format is part of the ShareTech2017 on 28th September 2017 at the HOLM in Frankfurt a.M.
Time: 10-18 Uhr
Participants' contributions and questions are welcome and contribute to the program of the day.
Blockchain-Technology offers Opportunities:
- Illustration of contracts or tickets
- Storage of usage
- Determination of capacity
- Mediation of demands
We discuss the risks of:
- Trackability of users
- Manipulation of Blockchain
We ask ourselves questions:
- How do distributed models in car-sharing look like?
- Etherium and Bitcoin show how blockchain can secure transaction security between thousands of network subscribers. What opportunities does this technology provide for the mobilization of mobility capacities?
- The use of shared resources places high demands on the design of contracts. What possibilities do decentralized real-time databases provide here?
Blockchains are exciting for:
- station-based car-sharing
- FreeFloating/Instant Access car-sharing
- p2p car-sharing
- car-sharing as decentralized autonomous organization
- connected vehicles
Further information on prices and registration can be found here.
Contact us at:
Yan t Minagawa
Phone: +49 175 5550564